dimanche 27 janvier 2019

Randomize player turns [duplicate]

This question already has an answer here:

How can I attribute the first player to play? I flip turns with a boolean so that when player1 touchs a cell, it flips to player2 and so on. But I have a fixed turn set to either player1 or player2.

I delcare something:

boolean playerSwitcher;

Then inside the onCreate method:

playerSwitcher = false; //False for player 1

And then on my method which manage tapping:

    @Override
    public void onCellTapped(int x, int y) {
//....
//Do a bunch of things here

            playerSwitcher = !playerSwitcher; //This flips to true then false and so on
//Do a bunch of things here: Drawing circle on the grid, printings position, etc

    }

On initialization, only player1 starts first. I would like to randomize their turns. How can I do that?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire