dimanche 21 février 2021

I need to create a random dataset for 5 rows in excel (avoiding duplicates)

I'm working on cleaning and structuring an Excel dataset containing rates for customers on different periods and from Point A to Point B which I will import into a final sheet. There are 4 columns

Like here

The first row has 5 sets of dates, Second row has 68 different locations, Third row has 10 locations and fourth has 2 customers.

I need to generate a matrix with a random combination of these 4 columns. I might have been pretty bad at statistics, but I tried to create this set manually (copy+paste) to get a total of 6800 rows (68105*2), but when I concatenated them and ran conditional formatting, and there were duplicates.

Does anyone have an idea of randomizing this sample perfectly without duplicates? I need a function to be able to generate this sample. no macros :(

Thank you so much.,




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire