dimanche 21 novembre 2021

Why doesen't the Python random() module rely on system status to provide improved operation (and could it help)? [closed]

Friends: There is an excellent post related to how the random() module in Python works. I would have liked to ask my question there, but it is not allowed to ask, only to answer. Thus, I ask here:

May I ask you all that know so much more than me to explain 3 things:

  1. Why is it so complicated? (excuse my naïveté) but why not read system temperature, ambient noise, Ethernet noise, last mouse movements, sundry internal voltages, battery level, web traffic, hard disk hash(es), color bits on screen and their position etc. and create a random number?
  2. Could the things I mention be used to generate seeds or improve the results?
  3. How is this random number generation done on the new M1 Apple Silicon? Or how does it differ there? Thank you in advance for your comments! Migs



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire