samedi 20 mai 2023

Getting an error when creating a create a Completely Randomized Design (CRD) layout in R

I am trying to create a Completely Randomized Design (CRD) layout in R using the agricolae package. The design involves 8 treatments, each replicated 6 times. However, I encountered an error while executing the code.

Here is my code:

# Install and load the agricolae package
install.packages("agricolae")
library(agricolae)

# Define treatments and replicates
treatments <- c("A", "B", "C", "D", "E", "F", "G", "H")
replicates <- 1:6

# Create the CRD layout
layout <- design.crd(treatments, replicates)

# Print the layout
print(layout)

# Plot the layout
plot(layout)

The error I received is: Error in data. Frame(trt, r) : arguments imply differing number of rows: 8, 6. It seems that the number of rows for treatments and replicates is not matching.

As a workaround, I was able to create the layout using the expand.grid() function, like this:

# Define treatments and replicates
treatments <- c("A", "B", "C", "D", "E", "F", "G", "H")
replicates <- 1:6

# Generate the design matrix
design <- expand.grid(Treatment = treatments, Replicate = replicates)

However, I'm unsure how to plot the expand.grid object to produce a plot like the following (it's just an example)

enter image description here

Could someone please help me resolve the issue with agricolae package OR guide me on how to plot the layout using the expand.grid object?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire