lundi 11 septembre 2023

AutoHotkey Code for Randomly generating number not working anymore

The following code presses the cursor every few seconds. When I first made it, it just pressed the cursor every 5 seconds, but the game realised what I was doing. So I changed the code, with the help of ChatGPT and made the following. The code has been working for about 6 months, but no longer works. Chat says the code is fine, and we went through it all, doing various tests. But I still can't find out why the 'Random' procedure won't work.

Does anyone have any ideas.

I use it to press the curser on an silly online game when I'm out.

SetBatchLines -1  ; Improve script performance

Loop
{
    Random, ClickInterval, 400000, 1000000  ; Generate a random number between 400000 and 1000000 milliseconds (4.0 to 10.0 seconds)
    Click           ; Click at the current cursor position
    Sleep, ClickInterval
}



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire