mercredi 6 décembre 2023

Difficulty generating unique random numbers using Python's random module [closed]

I am working on a project where I need to generate a list of unique random numbers in Python using the random module. I've tried using random.sample to achieve this, but I'm running into issues with [describe the specific problem or error].

Here's a simplified version of my code:

import random

# Some code here to initialize a list of numbers
numbers = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10]

# Attempt to generate a random subset of unique numbers
try:
    random_subset = random.sample(numbers, k=5)
    print(random_subset)
except ValueError as e:
    print(f"Error: {e}")

Can someone please guide me on how to properly generate a subset of unique random numbers using the random module in Python?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire