This question already has an answer here:
RANDOM NUMBER IN ARRAY C++
Hi, when I try to generate random numbers into the array I get the same values, I am trying to generate the random numbers in a function.
#include "stdafx.h"
#include <iostream>
#include <ctime>
using namespace std;
double random();
int main()
{
const int X = 15;
const int Y = 10;
double arr[X][Y];
int x, y;
for (y = 0; y < Y; y++)
{
for (x = 0; x < X; x++)
{
arr[x][y] = random();
}
}
for (y = 0; y < Y; y++)
{
for (x = 0; x < X; x++)
{
cout << arr[x][y] << " ";
}
cout << endl;
}
cin.get();
cin.get();
return 0;
}
double random()
{
const int min = -999;
const int max = 999;
double value;
unsigned seed = time(0);
srand(seed);
return value = (rand() % (max - min + 1)) + min;
}
If anyone could explain, thanks
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire