I need some help getting random data from core data using Swift 3, Xcode 8.3.1. I currently have an app that creates a list in tableview using data that is entered by the user.. (user enters a name and takes a picture of that person) The entity "Friend" holds the attributes "name", "image".
The first version of this app was just a name and I would use arc4random to randomly a name on a modally presented VC on a button click. This version is including an image so I decided to try my hand at core-data (never used it before) and now I'm stuck at my random select button. Currently the app will store the data fine and then retrieve it and display everyone alphabetically along with their image in a tableview. As a new person is submitted the info gets stored and the tableview updates.
I need to show a randomly selected name and its image, but I don't know how to do this and research has failed me on getting it done.
If there is a better way of storing an image & name instead of core-data I'm open to changing as well. The app stores anywhere from 20-80 different names. It will never be used to store much more than that.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire