mercredi 27 décembre 2017

How to manipulate and randomise a variable in a while loop condition?

I have a while loop with a condition inside called card1Hp and it is a new instance variable defined at the top of the class called Game.

    public int card1Hp = 100;
    public int card2Hp = 80;
    public int card3Hp = 90;
    public int card4Hp = 70;

and there's a method in the class with a while loop:

 while(card1Hp > 0)

I have a method in the class that generates a specified random number for me where I can go:

someVar= Game.getRandIntBetween(1,5);

and it generates randVar = 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5. Is there any way I can put this into my while loop condition. Basically I want it to be:

while(card1Hp > 0)

replaced with some kind of way like this

 while(card(randVar)Hp > 0)

I know that isn't the way to write it in java but that's the effect I want to try and generate the random number I want in my cardHp. What's a good way to achieve this? I plan for hundreds of cardhp variables in my game as well to randomize.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire