mercredi 26 septembre 2018

Where can I find or how can I create a sparse matrix version of the facebook fast randomized svd?

I have a Lanscos implementation of a rank-reduced SVD that can be distributed and handle very sparse matrixes with hundreds of millions of rows and columns. As you can imagine, it sometimes takes a few days to do its work.

I recently came across the Facebook fast randomized SVD at https://research.fb.com/fast-randomized-svd/ with code at http://tygert.com/software.html and I would like to try it, but the fortran code only supports dense matrix input, and at my scale there is no way I can use this.

So, does anyone know of a (preferably a distributed fortran) version of this or similar code that I could use?

Or, since the code I found includes source code, is there a simple way I can create a sparse matrix version from the dense matrix code?

FWIW, the code is built on BLAS and LAPACK.

Thanks for any help you can provide!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire