mercredi 28 novembre 2018

Are there multiple random seeds and sequences

I want to make a game in micropython an implementation of python 3.4. I want my monsters to be controlled by a random number generator. I was considering passing the current grid reference as a seed and todays date so the monster would always appear today. Play the game tomorrow and there will be new monsters.

The problem is i need to use random.randint and random.randchoice for dice and other truely random events.

If i were doing this in c I'd use erand48 from <stdlib.h> and keep and maintain multiple seeds.

What are my solutions in python?

I probably need a chaotic function to control monsters. Years ago i were given one by a maths professor, but it was simple and due to floating point rounding it tended to 0.0




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire