samedi 31 octobre 2020

I want to make a simple html that can show a combination of two images from 2 sets of thousand images

I do not have html, css, javascript knowledge but I want to make a simple html that can show a combination of two image. I can edit a simple html and css by watching youtube tutorials. I need some help on this.

The website I want to make is simple. there will be 2 question mark images Left and right.

If I click a "shuffle" button, two initial question mark images change in to a random image combination after 2 seconds.

I want a shuffling motion during 2 seconds of shuffling and want final 2 images for a result.

random picks of 2 images of thosands of images from database.

you can think of this as a slot machine. yet the motion of shuffling doesn't have to show like wheel motion of slot machine. it can change in it's boxes or blocks for 2 seconds showing many random pictures before the result come out.

can anyone help me creating this website? Using html, css, javascript or anything.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire