lundi 23 novembre 2020

Concluding information of the Strong Law of Large Numbers in R

Image link

Hi there, I'm new to this community and was wondering if anyone could help me with this question. I have just been introduced to R in my Statistical Science Course and I am finding tackling questions really quite difficult.

So what im taking from this question so far is that I can choose the size of the sample size N to be anything up to the size m. But m isn't specified so I'm thinking that I can make the sample size to be anything.

So I think I could choose N to be 10?

n=10

And now im not too sure on the working out the averages but I think it is:

$(1/10), (1/5), (3/10), (2/5), (1/2), (3/5), (7/10), (4/5), (1)$

And then do I plot the graph from here and find a way to add a horizontal line.

And also im not sure on what conclusions I'm looking for as my notes have nothing on Strong Law on Large Numbers.

Thanks in advance for any help and hopefully I've done an alright job in meeting the sites guidlines.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire