dimanche 31 janvier 2016

How to subtract randomly slides from revolution slider?

I know this is a hard one and very specific, too. I tried so hard and couldn’t find any solution for this problem.

I need to find a way with php to filter elements (which means slides from a slider) form the $slides array inside a revolution slider set up. What I want to achieve is to tell certain slides (by ID) randomly not to be put into the slider. So let’s say I have at the end of my slider 3 different slides with team members and I want to show randomly only one of them each time the page gets loaded.

Possibly this has to be done inside the “rev slider_output.class.php” but I am not very good with php.

I tried also solutions with js and css which are in fact very easy (i.g. randomly attach display none classes) but this makes the slider break I guess because slide counts will get confused inside. So it seems I need to do this in some of the php files.

Anyone out there how achieved something similar? Would be so awesome! Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire