samedi 21 mai 2016

Spinning content in Delphi?

I'd like to create a simple content spinner that will work like this: 1- I type a text in Memo1 with some delimiters(e.g {This is a simple text|Here We can find a simple text|Here are just some regular words} {which I want to spin|that I want to change|that I need to change}, {please|I need to know}, {what can I do?|how can I do it?} {Thank You|Thanks}).

2- The function will randomize the strings based in those delimiters and output them to Memo2. One random output for this would be "Here We can find a simple text that I need to change, please, how can I do it? Thank You".

It's important to keep the linebreaks and spaces. Another important thing is to never output results identical one another. So basically it will sort the words/sentences based on the delimiters and then create random content based on what I want. It looks simple, I could do it with numbers but can't really think in a way to do it with text. Any help?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire