mardi 19 juillet 2016

Rearrange divs randomly using Javascript or Jquery

I've got a 3x3 grid layout using divs which upon clicking a button I need the divs to rearrange randomly. The following link illustrates an idea of what I need to create.

http://ift.tt/29SCFKA

I don't need help with the HTML layout nor CSS design of the assignment per-se, but rather how to create the onclick function using native Javascript or jQuery in order for the "shuffle" and "sort" buttons to work. If possible, preferably Jquery, as I am more comfortable with its syntax.

I thank all in advance for help and support. Any useful links for me to do my own research is highly appreciated.

I am not looking for others to per say do my work for me, although solutions are highly appreciated, but perhaps guide me in a pseudo-code sort of way.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire