mercredi 22 mars 2017

Batch picking at random [duplicate]

After searching on forums and finding videos, reading staff etc I made this batch that moves pictures from one file to another. I have not knowledge of programming so I was pretty satisfied with my results. The batch that I've made was:

for %%i in ("C:\example_file_path1\*.jpg") do set "file=%%i" & goto :continue

:continue    
echo filename is: %file%

move "%file%"  "C:\example_file_path2"

I would like though instead of moving the first image on the file as it is now, to move a random image from the one folder to the other. Is there some way this to be done and is it possible anyone to post the code for something like this?

It would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire