jeudi 27 avril 2017

Random function in python 3 printing object location to console when program closes

I'm trying to use the random function to make a version of Yahtzee and am having an issue with the following object location being printed to console every time the program exits:

Press any key to roll your dice or quit to leave: quit <__main__.new_game object at 0x105601940>

This location changes every time the program is run so I am assuming it has something to do with the seed that random.randint() is using but I can't be sure. I'm using import random to access the random function and to add to the list holding the dice roll I'm using dice_roll.append(random.randint(1,6)). While it's not a huge issue it is rather annoying... any tips?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire