dimanche 25 juin 2017

How to display random images every 5 seconds in swift?

I want to make an app which shows random pictures full screen. So let's say I have 3 images, apple.png, samsung.png and google.png. When the app loads, it shows any of this pics. And every 5 seconds the current pic fades out and the new random image appears with same effect. Also, while the picture is on the screen, I may click on it and it will redirect me to that web page. Let's say current image is google, I click on it and it opens a browser www.google.com

I am very new to this and I am sorry that I can't provide you even a little bit of code. I would appreciate any help that you could provide!(links, code, explanation)

I did found some tutorials, but they show how to make a slide view. I do not want to be able to slide them, I just want them to fade in and out while randomly showing the pics that I have in assets.xassets

One more time, thank you very much in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire