jeudi 22 juin 2017

Matlab Pseudo Random Integer with frequency constraints

I am relatively new to MATLAB and I need to design a 200x1 matrix, which is filled with random integers that can be either 1/2/3/4, so 4 possible numbers. However, in the matrix I want '1' to occur 70% (thus a total frequency of 140 for number 1), '2', '3' and '4', to occur 10% (thus a frequency of 20 for 2,3 and 4).

Moreover, I want the matrix to be filled so that the values of 2,3, and 4 never display a consecutive repeat, but that 1 may feature consecutive repeats (as it takes 70%)

I had a solution (without the consecutive repeat constraint), using the repelem function. However, on the target PC, an older version of matlab is installed (2013) and does not include this function. Could someone provide me with a solution?

Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire