jeudi 25 janvier 2018

Pascall darts program

I would like to write a program in the programming language Pascall. It should be a program in a form project.

Its about darts and the program should keep up to 2 persons when they dart.

Detailled description: Its a program about darts where you will see the score that starts at 501, and there should be 3 columns where you can enter the points you play with a dart. And it should show all outs, if there are more than 5, then it should write the best 5 possible outs. It must end with a double. It cant go lower as 0, and on 1 you cant play double anymore so 1 isn't possible either. And the program should keep up to 2 persons.

I couldn't find any information on the internet how I could do this, so a friend told me I just could ask here.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire