dimanche 16 juin 2019

how to set up a random sequence to perform certain groups of lines in python?

the question is about python. What I have got is a list. In this list, I got questions, each question requires users to input, for example: enter image description here I want the students to give correct answer to the questions, so each question contains a while loops. I want the questions to be performed in random sequence, after they have answered each question once, finish the code.

I have read about the random sequence, however, all of them are about statistics. could you please offer me some help? thanks a lot.

PS print("sorry, I need to use the picture to show the codings") PPS print("when I use the code code tools {} in the tool bar, I can't insert codes such as s_t_r, anyone knows why?")




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire