mardi 28 avril 2020

I want to get the multiplication of two prime numbers of the N digits I have entered

I am python beginner.

I want to get the multiplication of two prime numbers of the N digits I have entered in python.

I even implemented two prime numbers and multiplying them.

For example, if I enter 2, the multiplication of the 2-digit prime number should be output.(If you enter 2, it consists of the product of two prime numbers, such as 3 * 11 or 5 * 2 and etc. The result of the product is two digits.

If you enter 3, it consists of the product of two prime numbers, 97 * 5 or 83 * 7 and etc. Here, the result of the product is three digits.)

And only one result of multiplication should be output at random.

I don't know what to do next.

My code is

import random
nums = []
for num in range(10,100):  
   if num > 1:  
       for i in range(2, num):  
           if (num % i) == 0:  
               break  
       else:
           nums.append(num)
prime = random.sample(nums, 2)
print(prime)
N = prime[0] * prime[1]
print('multiply with the two prime numbers:', N)

And 'range' is a randomly set range in "for num in range(10,100)"

for num in range(10,100)"




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire