mercredi 21 avril 2021

Why do you think when I upload images from my CF card to my computer some of the images are randomly corrupted?

It is very strange indeed. I've uploaded several times trying different techniques and I've never had this problem before. It is also very random. I've uploaded the same photos to different named folders to test out the randomness and one photo is ok one time and the next time it is a blue blob and corrupted. Super random. I tried my Uploading Program (Downloader Pro) (never had any problems before) and it seems like it corrupted more files then just uploading the files straight from the card to the drive. I tested this and it appears to be true. More files are randomly corrupted using the Program I've always used vs just straight from the card to a folder on the drive. But this isn't the solution to just go straight from card to folder because there are still some files being randomly corrupted. What the hell right? This all of a sudden just started to happen. Also when I look at all the photos on my camera directly from the card there is never any corrupted photos. Only after I download to my computer or drive. Also I've tried with several different CF Cards and even with different Cameras. Nothing changes. Still have random corrupted files on transfer. Windows 10 Pro. Any help?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire