lundi 20 septembre 2021

How to insert a randomly generated number into an email using html with a button

I am very new to coding and would like to know if the below is possible:

I need to create an html email template with buttons that would essentially do the following:

I need an 'ACCEPT' button that would, when clicked on in the email, generate a unique/random 4-6 digit number for the client and also automatically send that number back to the sender as confirmation that the client has approved/accepted the quote. Almost like an OTP.

This number will serve as a confirmation number so I need it to be static, and for the client to therefor only be able to use the button once.

I will also be adding a 'REJECT' button which will cancel the client's appointment, but I would like to know if there is a way for it to then render the 'ACCEPT' button unusable?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire