mardi 14 juin 2022

How can I generate every possible integer in a range without repeats from a seeds that is also reversible

I have been looking for a while at large number generation through seeds and I’ve struggled to find what I am looking for due to how specific it is. I think the main thing that is causing the problems is the size of numbers I want to generate, for example... I want to have it so that I can generate every single number that is 5000 digits long through some form of seed or selective input process. The other problem being that I would like to be able to reverse the process to know how I got there. If I have this number I want to know what inputs or what seed would generate this. Hope this makes sense and I understand this is a extremely specific question.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire