dimanche 20 août 2023

Excel Formula. To generate random numbers based on an array of numbers and with a condition =Randomarray

Background: I have clients who get drug tested. They need to get drug tested 2x per a 7 day week. however, I don't want them finding out the pattern. So i want the pattern of numbers to change per every week. if someone gets tested monday and wednesday, then the following week they should get tested wednesday and friday.

Excel: As a result in excel I have an array of numbers lets say 1 through 65, to represent the patients. I have a formula that generates random numbers based on the array, for 10 columns. The data is present in 10 columns and 7 rows (sunday through sat (1 week)). Formula here: =RANDARRAY(A2:J8,10,1,65,TRUE). However I need each number / patient to get repeated / tested 2x per every week. I got the formula to generate 7 random numbers per day, based on the array. But what I don't know how to do is make sure the numbers are randomly generated every week with a different pattern.

Let me know if this makes sense.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire