mercredi 2 août 2023

I have no idea how to start this homework assignment. Can someone help guide me in a general direction?

Assignment Here

Hello everyone, Im a first year ICS 111 and we are currently on the topic of For and While loops. I attended the class and even rewatched the hour long lecture about 3 times now and have no idea where to even begin trying to work on this. So far, I've only just initialized the random numbers and Im trying to figure out how to start on my loop. I think im supposed to use a while loop since it's not specified how many times i would have to run this. The other assignments are not even close to what this one was, they were mostly straight forward from the lesson. Any sense of direction would help, I am completely lost. Thank you.

So far ive tried using a random int from -100 to 100, seeing as how north is positive and south would minus, however, I realized that since they are walking, it would only increase or decrease the X or Y coordinate one at a time, thus making that useless as it created random numbers like 50 or -11.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire