mercredi 1 novembre 2023

Making different and distinguishable random colors in c#

I want to make up to 100 different and distinguishable random colors in my winforms project. The method will executes in a loop as my desired times. I know how to make just random colors, but is there any Idea how to make different and distinguishable random colors, that a user by looking it could easily see the differences and recognize them?

My code:

private System.Drawing.Color RandomColor()
    {
         Random rand = new Random();
         int max = byte.MaxValue + 1; // 256
         int r = rand.Next(max);
         int g = rand.Next(max);
         int b = rand.Next(max);
         System.Drawing.Color color = System.Drawing.Color.FromArgb(r, g, b);
         return color;
   }

   for(int i=0; i<100 or lesss; i++)
   {
      var randomColor = RandomColor();
      //I use randomColor to draw a thin line on my form.
   }



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire