vendredi 24 juillet 2015

How to source a random subset of questions from a larger pool in Surveymonkey?

I am looking for a way to create a quiz on 5 themes. The user should see 1 question per theme, but to prevent fraud I would like to have 5 different question per theme.

How can I make Surveymonkey pick one question at random from a group of 5 questions?

I have looked into the the Question Variable Random Assignment Type, but that only allows me to assign the question text at random. The answers remain the same, and one cannot set the correct answer for every assignment.

An example of the desired functionality would be:

I create 5 questions (Q1 ... Q5) on a certain theme. Each question has distinct answers (Q#.A1 ... Q#.A4). The correct answer for each question is different per question.

User1 starts the quiz and gets Q1 on a theme. He answers A2, which is the correct answer for Q1, and moves on.
User2 starts the quiz and gets Q3 on a theme. He answers A1, which is the correct answer for Q3, and moves on.

Is this possible in Surveymonkey using a GOLD subscription?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire