mercredi 29 juin 2016

Random User Interaction generator - Akka actors

I am now starting to learn the actor programming model. For practice I'm planning to use the Akka actors to generate random user interactions.

For starters I'm thinking of implementing a simple state machine like: user login, then perform 0 or more actions and then go to a final state (logout).

enter image description here

I'm thinking of the following actor hierarchy. The OrchestratorActor receives a config of the traffic specs it should generate and then delegates to one of the actors involved in the start states. Then, for each "level" the actors delegate to a random actor from the layer beneath.

enter image description here

Questions:

  1. What do you think of the actor hierarchy proposed?
  2. I'm going to use the scheduler to delay the "actions". The OrchestratorActor must ensure the traffic it generates matches the given conditions (e.g. 80% legit, 20% fraudulent traffic or something like that). How can I do that? Splitting the traffic into chunks (10 minute) and making sure that the conditions are met for the current chunk?

Thank you in advance! I don't need code, only ideas no matter how smart/crazy :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire