dimanche 28 mai 2017

Evaluation Needed Regarding Attack and Cryptographic Analysis of a Cipher I Developed

I am working on addition in case of Fully Homomorphic algorithms ( In short its when you send data to a cloud server in encrypted from and cloud server performs math operations on Encrypted data which is decrypted on the sender side )..no worries if you don't know about it..just tag along ..you may still help.

The scenario is that I want to send a number 'n' to a cloud server. I don't want the cloud server to exactly know what number I am sending, so I sandwich this number 'n' between a sequence of random numbers at some random position that only I know.

Let me explain this with an example.

Random numbers are generated using the secrets module in Python which claims to provide cryptographically-secure pseudo-random number generation.

I want to send number '2' to a cloud server. Now I select a random position X, say 13 (which only I know) and sandwich 2 between random numbers at position X.

Encrypted Number :: 1932847190032394758930192938764573929837....and so on

                 _Random nos____'2 at 13th position' ______Random nos_____

Encrypted Number is 2048 characters long.

My Question : Will the cloud on reading the Encrypted Number be able to tell with a good amount of certainty that it was number 2 that I had sandwiched and encrypted? Is it a secure way of sending numbers? (Decryption is done at my side by just grabbing the result from the X th position. Also assume attacker can intercept messages in the network and tries his best to find the encrypted number.)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire