mercredi 16 mai 2018

How can I find a program I have written in qbasic 4.5 random03.bas I have working executables of it I have saved and still use

I have written a program long ago in perhaps the 1980's it was on a 3.5" floppy disk The data on the floppy disk is now long gone & is most certainly corrupted.. I have three copies of the compiled working program it was originaly named random03.bas and might also have been named random03.txt as I tend to use both forms for saving the uncompiled qbasic4.5 programs the program involves randomization and encryption both and is a simple yet powerful randomization/ encryption multi use tool, unfortunately I feel that it may have been stolen , if so and if it is found I can identify it, because I feel fairly confident that because I have written it and spent many years optimizing it and perfecting the mathmatics involved that perhaps I am the only one that can get it decypher how it works and there are a few quirks it has, that would help to prove that it is mine also as far as I remember it's size was only about 45 kilobytes as a text file version before compilation please help me find and or recover my program, as It will most definately help me expidiate further and much greater enhancements it's basic structure and design I have burned into my memory so I will know if it is truly mine if i see it also I have had another program I worte stolen from me but I recovered it but that was of little importance, it was just a very simple number base conversion program. please , if you find my program named random03.bas or random03.txt or any other uncompiled version of it please return it to me, it may also go by the names enigmaiii.txt or enigmaiii.bas encryp.bas or encryp.txt if you find any of these please help me recover them all they would be about 45 kilobytes in size, thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire