lundi 30 juillet 2018

random numbers between 1 and 50; 50 times

I´m almost got it, but it still not working out like I want it -- I got s var a = generates an integer between 1 and 50

the integer (result) is output in a textare id("tt4")

but I can't get it done 50 times, I tried to use a for loop // but like I said, I´m hanging here...

function add() {
  var a = Math.floor(Math.random() * 50) + 1;
  for (var i = 0; i < 49; i++) {
    document.getElementById("tt4").innerHTML = a + ('\n');
  }
}
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>

<head>
  <title></title>
  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css" media="screen" />
</head>

<body>
  <button onclick="add()">OK</button>
  <br><br>
  <textarea id="tt4" name="t4"></textarea>
</body>

</html>

I know that the problem is in the for-loop, because 'nothing' hapens with the var i inside the loop // but I can't figure it out




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire