mardi 30 avril 2019

My Math.random is not so random. Any ideas how to make it more random? [on hold]

I am trying to make a guessing game where the computer generates a random number and you guess it. The problem is, anytime it makes a "random number," it generates a 1, 9, or 10. I keep testing this and it only gives me one of those three values. What should I do to make this more random?

Math.floor(Math.random() * 10) + 1;

I want it to have it more randomized and have a 3, 6, 4 or other number some times, not just a 1, 9, or 10.

var hiddenNumber = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10) + 1;

function guessFunction() {
  var input1 = document.getElementById("input1").value;
  if (input1 == hiddenNumber) {
    alert("Great Job!");
  } else if (input1 > hiddenNumber) {
    alert("Your Number Is Too High. Go Lower!");
  } else {
    alert("Your Number Is Too Low. Go Higher!");
  }
}

document.getElementById("enterButton").addEventListener("click", guessFunction);




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire