mercredi 30 décembre 2020

Create random number and make an array from that number c# [closed]

hey guys I’m making a small project using c# for my class the program is 1- ask user to enter in Integer value between 2 and 9 This value from user gave you the maximum for random number for ex if the user write 7 the maximum will be 7 nines (9999999) and like this 2-crate a random number from 10 and the maximum depend on the value from user as I said before if 5 the random number limit will be between (10, (99999+1))

3-after crated the random number I need to create an array using that random number from before for ex if the user writes 3 The random number will be between (10, (999+1)) for ex the random number will be 271 I need to full the array using that number starting from right Like this:

    Array[0]=1
    Array[1]=7
    Array[2]=2

this how the program should be and i want the answer like this Please i want the answer without function or method Sorry about my english And thank you ♥️




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire