mercredi 30 juin 2021

How to create a unique url of a wordpress page with each visit?

I have a WordPress website and I want to secure some pages from direct access. I will add the link link for example: There is a page that I wanna secure from direct access. I'll call it pageX and its URL example.com/pagex

I want to redirect visitors from pageA to pageX but the address bar the URL should not be visible as example.com/pagex, instead, it should be some random characters after example.com/. and that URL with random numbers should be accessible only once, and with every visit, there should be unique numbers in the address bar for that pageX.

just link, if you have a WooCommerce website for digital downloads, when you complete the checkout process, WooCommerce generates a unique URL for the order completion page.

Is there any WordPress plugin to get this done??




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire