dimanche 5 décembre 2021

the answer only keeps saying the first one

Every time I put in a number, it only prints the first input everytime instead of it being random. This is the code I used:

import random 
import sys 

answer = True 
while answer:
  question = input("Roll the di to get your fortune: ")

  answers = random.randint(1,6) 

  if question == "":
    sys.exit()

  elif answer == 1: 
    print("You will get a new friend. ")

  elif answer == 2:
    print("You will go to disneyland. ")

  elif answer == 3: 
    print("You will receive kindess.. ")

  elif answer == 4:
    print("Your will get a dog. ")

  elif answer == 5:
    print("You will suffer. ")

  elif answer == 6:
    print("You will have bad luck. ")






roll()

I really need help, I cant seem to figure out what I am doing wrong.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire