vendredi 7 juillet 2023

Different Random Generators for different processes

I have several delays that are all distributed. These distributions involve random number generation.

I want each processing station to have its own RNG. According to anylogic I can simply create an instance (for example: Random myRNG1 = newRandom(); ) and then use this in the distribution: triangular(5, 10, 25, myRNG1).

Unfortunately, I don't know where exactly I insert the code Random myRNG1 = newRandom();. If I do it in the field "onStartup" in the main agent and then use the generator with triangular(5, 10, 25, myRNG) in the delayblock, I get the following error message: myRNG1 cannot be resolved to a variable.

It seems that the own random generator is not publicly visible. How can I change this?

Thanks in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire