lundi 23 octobre 2023

How would I assign my random int to the user's input, permanently?

My problem today is How would I assign my random int to the user's input, permanently?

I created the scanner for the user to input their name and a random number generator. When the user enters in their name, the output is the ID number. I have looped users entering their name, but can't get it to print out that same random int once the some name is entered in again.

User input and number gen

I am still a beginner, but what I have tried is setting the user input to the random int, but i set it to the generator, not the output. I would like for the program to store the user input (their name) and the random int together, so that is the same user enters their name again, the same ID would pop up.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire