jeudi 12 octobre 2023

Why is visual studio only generating 28 numbers with this code? [closed]

So today I wrote this simple code:

namespace HelloWorld
{
    class Program
    {
        static void Main(string[] args)
        {
            Random random = new Random();
            int num = 0;
            bool ans = false;
            for (int i = 0; i < 100; i++)
            {
                num = random.Next(700,801);
                Console.WriteLine(num);
                if (num == 777)
                {
                    ans = true;
                }
            }
            Console.WriteLine("Was 777 generated?" + " " + ans);

            Console.ReadLine();
        }
    }
}

And when I tried running it I have noticed that when I use Ctrl+F5 to run it, it only generates 28 numbers instead of 100, but when I use the 'Run' button it does generate 100 numbers a expected. the last lines of the output

I have tried to restart Visual Studio, which did not work. I have tried to rewrite the program, which did not work. For some reason running it using Ctrl+F5 still only generated 28 numbers.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire