samedi 28 mars 2015

Swift updating NSTimer time or delay

I'm new to swift, and I'm creating a random generated game using NSTimer i used this function for timer http://ift.tt/1Npo9HS


my game was working fine until i got a problem with updating the speed of my game depending on the player score using timer, so i can't change the speed of my game


my Gamescene class :



let myGame = Timer.repeat(after: 1) {
//my generated game code here
}
myGame.start()


my game updater function :



let LevelUpdate = Timer.repeat(after: 0.1) {
//update my game and verify player score


here an example of i want to achieve



if(self.score >= 0 && self.score <= 1000){
myGame.delay = 1.0 // Speedup the time of the game
}
}


Please i need to find a way of speeding up my game by player score.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire