vendredi 26 février 2016

Implicit declaration of functions srand, rand and system

Trying to solve an exercise where I have to print a random temperature value between 35°C & -10°C every 5 seconds followed by the date and time. Everything looks to be working as intended, however when I enter the code in a test script I get following errors.

implicit declaration of functions errors This is my code:

#include<stdio.h>
#include<unistd.h>
#include<time.h>
#define temp_max 35
#define temp_min -10
#define FREQUENCY 5

int main(void)
{
srand(time(NULL));
while(1)
{
int number = rand() % (temp_max*100 - temp_min*100) + temp_min*100;
double temperature = (double) number;
temperature /= 100;
printf("Temperature=%1.2f @ ",temperature);
fflush(stdout); 
system("date");
sleep(FREQUENCY);
}
return 0;
}

These are my results:

These are my results

This is what the test script checks for:

This is what the test script checks for

As I am unable to see my own mistakes, any help would be greatly appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire