jeudi 25 février 2016

Swift random number matching game

I created own number button 0~9 and enter button and Randomnumber shows, it should change in 2.0 I got this. but my problem is, I need to input number that should be same as random number just showed up.

 @IBAction func btnNum(sender: AnyObject) {

I input all number button in here

}

 @IBAction func btnEnter(sender: AnyObject) {

This is func for enter button

}

And I need to make if I input something that should same with random number that shown on the top.

I create if my input and random is not equal, it is over. however, if I didn't put input but random number still changing.

  1. Random number should change in 2 sec

  2. I need to input number in 2 sec and compare those two

  3. If not equal it is wrong

  4. Also, if I didn't input anything in 2 sec it is still wrong

Every single number should end with press enter




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire