lundi 28 mars 2016

Generating a random permutation of a list

I am trying to make a "terminal hack" game but I am stuck at somewhere.
This is what my code currently looks:

import random

candidateWords = ['AETHER', 'BADGED', 'BALDER', 'BANDED', 'BANTER', 'BARBER'] #etc, etc

def wordlist(word):
    for index, item in enumerate(random.sample(list(candidateWords), 8)):
        print(index, ") ", item,  sep='')           
one = random.choice(candidateWords)
print(one)  

print("Welcome to the Guess-The-Word Game.\nThe Password is one of these words:")

I'm trying to make a list of 8 words and enumerate it to give a number for each word. Then, from the 8 words, I need to randomly choose a word to be the answer but I don't know how.

I want to use random.sample() and random.choice().




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire