samedi 24 décembre 2016

boost::variate_generator syntax error

may I please seek some help with the issue I am having. I have the typedef

 typedef boost::random::mt19937 my_rng;
 typedef boost::math::students_t my_st;

and then the following:

    my_rng rng(0) ;
    my_st  st(3);
    boost::random::variate_generator<my_rng&, my_st > noise(rng, st);

The compilation error that I get is (I am using visual studio 13 in windows 7) :

1>C:\boost\boost_1_61_0\boost/random/variate_generator.hpp(59): error C2039: 'result_type' : is not a member of 'boost::math::students_t_distribution>' 1> ....\test.cpp(183) : see reference to class template instantiation 'boost::random::variate_generator' being compiled 1>C:\boost\boost_1_61_0\boost/random/variate_generator.hpp(59): error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'result_type' 1>C:\boost\boost_1_61_0\boost/random/variate_generator.hpp(59): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int 1>C:\boost\boost_1_61_0\boost/random/variate_generator.hpp(59): error C2602: 'boost::random::variate_generator::result_type' is not a member of a base class of 'boost::random::variate_generator' 1> C:\boost\boost_1_61_0\boost/random/variate_generator.hpp(59) : see declaration of 'boost::random::variate_generator::result_type' 1>C:\boost\boost_1_61_0\boost/random/variate_generator.hpp(59): error C2868: 'boost::random::variate_generator::result_type' : illegal syntax for using-declaration; expected qualified-name

Can someone please give me some pointers how to fix this. Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire