vendredi 30 décembre 2016

Data from table into c++ quiz application

I wrote a code which shows a question and 4 answers, ask to choose the correct one, and checks the choice. Now I would build a table which would contain 6 columns: question/a/b/c/d/correct_answer, and about hundred of lines with my questions. Now I would like my program to randomly choose 5 of a question from table and show it to user.

First question is, can I do my table in Excel and use it than in Visual Studio? If not, what software should I use to do table like this as simply as possible, and how to implement it into my Visual studio project? If yes, how to implement excel table to my Visual studio project?

Second question is, what simplest code should I write to randomly choose 5 of 100 question from my table?

A code of a question is:

int main()
{

    string ans; //Users input
    string cans; //Correct answer, comes from table
    string quest; //Question, comes from table
    string a; // Answers, come from table
    string b;
    string c;
    string d;
    int points; //Amount of points

    points = 0;

    cout << "\n" << quest << "\n" << a << "\n" << b << "\n" << c << "\n" << d << "\n";
    cout << "Your answer is: ";
    cin >> ans;
    if (ans == cans)
    {
        points = points + 1;
        cout << "Yes, it is correct\n";
    }
    else
    {
        cout << "No, correct answer is " << cans << "\n";
    }


    return 0;
}




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire