vendredi 28 juillet 2017

GOOGLE API TRANSLATE RANDOM ERROR

I am using a script in Wordpress to translate posts. It is working as supposed! But randomly not! Around 5% of the translation requests get not translated and original value is returned instead of error. The randomness is very chaotic, so I have no way to debug. The script has no log :( Instead I relieved the server and decreased the amount of requests. Although API stats never showed any error or over limits. Now the translation non-successes has decreased a bit, like not having two consecutive non-successes. So I suspect that the script quits before it receives response from google with translated value due to server load or/and network latency, etc.

My question is ... Is this scenario possible?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire