lundi 31 juillet 2017

Unresolved symbols and types while using HashDRBG from libgcrypt in C

I have a problem using the HashDRBG from libgcrypt. My goal is to get some random data from a seed:

outbuf <--- DRBG_HASHSHA512(seed)

The only option I've seen so far is using libgrypt: (http://ift.tt/2vlZkxb)

Regarding the instructions, I have to use something like:

gcry_control(GCRYCTL_DRBG_REINIT, DRBG_NOPR_CTRAES128, NULL);

to initialize it depending on the DRBG type. But I always get the error: "Symbol 'DRBG_NOPR_CTRAES128' could not be resolved". The same with other DRBG types.

As well as "Type 'drbg_string_t' could not be resolved", when I want to use the additional information string. I have gcrypt.h included and the libraries linked with libgcrypt-config --cflags --libs.

The generation of the random stream should then be done by:

gcry_randomize(outbuf, OUTLEN, GCRY_STRONG_RANDOM);

This function call worked at least for the default parameters.

Has anybody an idea on how to enable these missing functionalities? Thank you.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire