mardi 29 août 2017

How do I get an ArcGIS Online web map to update images when the images are coming from a randomly generated link?

I am creating a web map that shows images from a live traffic feed. The feed, which is coming from the Texas Department of Transportation's website, updates every few minutes. When the updates happen on TxDot's website, a link is randomly generated. That means when I copy and paste the link from the website into my CSV, I am pulling one of those randomly generated links. The links will only show the picture from when the link was pulled and will not update with the most current picture from TxDot's website.

Is there a way, either within the CSV file I am building to create the web map or within ArcGIS online, to get the most up-to-date link without having to manually input it? Each image I am trying to capture is uniquely named within the TxDot website. That unique name is used in my CSV.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire